Everything but the door provided - All you need for a top quality finished solution.
Unlike other manufacturers we provide everything, including the Door Jambs in one package.
- Manufactured in the UK for all standard UK door sizes, both metric and imperial
- Everything but the door provided - All you need for a top quality finished solution.
- Expert UK based telephone/email support for before purchase, during installation and afterwards
- Best value for money for a quality solution - from £249 for a single kit / £479 for a double kit
- Space saving and stylish - 0.65m² of floor space saved over traditional swing doors
- Fast next day courier delivery
- Sustainable, FSC Certified timber
- 15 year guarantee
- Top quality components used. Sealed stainless steel ball-bearing running gear, 1.5mm galvanised steel frame uprights for maximum strength, high quality FSC wooden jambs
All top quality components used.
Sealed stainless steel ball-bearing running gear (not nylon runners like others) which are also guaranteed for over 100,000 cycles, 1.5mm galvanised steel frame uprights folded in just the right place for the maximum strength . Responsibly sourced, FSC certified timber for our wooden jambs
Slide Systems has been working with architects and builders manufacturing bespoke custom made pocket doors for high end ‘Grand Design’ type buildings that demand the very best products.
Using our industry knowledge Slide Systems have recently introduced a pocket door kit that maintains the quality you’d expect but at an affordable price.
Our kits have been designed using CAD technology to achieve an optimal frame design for strength but at the same time keeping the quality components such as the sealed ball-bearing runners to achieve the smooth sliding you’d demand from a system.
Slide Systems pocket door kits have been designed specifically for the UK market. They are available for all standard UK door sizes (both imperial and metric) and in 2 finished widths of:
- 125mm (prepared 4x2 stud work with 12.5mm plasterboard for a 40mm or 44mm door) or
- 114mm (4x2 CLS stud work with 12.5mm plasterboard for a 35mm door).
Each kit includes:
- Galvanised steel frame
- FSC Certified timber jambs that can be painted
- Dust brushes and rubber seals
- Sealed ball-bearing running gear (tested for over 100,000 cycles) for a smooth robust sliding operation
- Fully illustrated installation instructions