We would love all our customers to be happy with their purchases from Slide Systems. However, should you wish to return your order for any reason,
please read the following:
Returns are accepted, with the exception of Special Order items, if they are sent back to us in the original packaging, are unused
and in a sealable condition, and are notified to us by email within 14 days of receipt.
- All goods MUST be inspected for any damage in accordance with our Delivery Policy, and any claims for
damage must be reported via email to us within 48 hours of receipt. Where there is evidence of damage to the outer transit packaging you
must mark the delivery as “Damaged“ when signing for it. Failure to do this may result in any subsequent claim being rejected if you accept
- For transit damage or defects we will kindly ask for photographic evidence of any damages or faults to be attached to your communication, as
this will enable us to assess the claim fully.
- Should you choose to return your order for reasons other than damage/defect, you must notify us in the first instance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If returning goods to us you are under a legal duty not to use the products and to take care of them. This includes all packaging and labelling.
Care must be taken to ensure that the goods remain complete and in the best possible condition. It is a buyer’s responsibility to ensure
goods are securely packaged, and returned to us in their original condition. Please include your name and contact details with any returned
items. Returns costs are payable by you, the buyer. In some circumstances we may be able to arrange to collect the items; the charge for
which will be agreed upon notification of your intent to return the order. This charge, once agreed, will be deducted from your total refund.
This charge is determined on an individual order basis.
- No statutory cancellation rights apply to products that have been specifically made to your requirements, design or measurements. Goods made
to a customer's specific order or measurements will not be accepted for cancellation or return. This does not affect your statutory rights
relating to faulty or miss-described goods. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Department
or Citizen's Advice Bureau.
- Please note that the working upon or installation of any item purchased shall constitute acceptance and will automatically invalidate the product
for return. When you return goods to us in a condition which indicates that they have been used or attempted to be installed or erected
after you have had a reasonable chance to inspect them, we will consider you to be in breach of your legal duty to take reasonable care
of the goods, and reserve the right to recover appropriate sums from you. Furthermore goods returned as “faulty” and subsequently tested
and found to be in working order will not be refunded if they are not in a resalable condition.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of any returned items.
- It is of vital importance that upon receipt of your goods you read and fully comply with the manufacturer's recommendations regarding storage,
handling, finishing, installation and maintenance of your product. Failure to observe these conditions could affect subsequent claims under
warranty if applicable.
- If it is agreed that the goods need replacement we will arrange collection and exchange of damaged or defective goods at our expense. We will
endeavour to replace the faulty items within 10 working days; however, if for any reason we are unable to do this you will be offered an
alternative or a refund.
- Unwanted goods may be returned provided they are in the original packaging and redelivered to our premises in a resalable condition, the return
carriage will be payable by the buyer.
- It is recommended when planning installation that you do not book tradesman until you are in full receipt and completely satisfied with your
goods. We cannot accept liability for expenses incurred if delays should occur.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase then please photograph the areas you would like us to see and e-mail immediately
to email@example.com. We will respond upon receipt and examination
of your complaint.
Slide Systems Ltd, Hill End Cottage, Hill End, Hardington Mandeville, Yeovil, Somerset, BA22 9PY.